Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hades Horse :Mount:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

Hades Horse :Mount: Empty
PostSubject: Hades Horse :Mount:   Hades Horse :Mount: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 am

Species Name: Hades horse ( all so known as land trotter, Flame eater, Dark witch)
Mixture of What Normal Animals: horse and wolf.
Where Territory Do They Originate From: No one knows its a mystery, rumors say they had come from the ground from the bowls of the earth. Some think they are unicorns who fell out of grace, some think they are a curse from the gods. But one thing is true they came from the heart of the kingdom.
Mount or Pet: Both can be both ( not recommended for either)

Rarity: they are pretty Rare to see know one knows how many there are, and no one wants to find out. There are three colors, Dark grey being more common, Dark Grey with white spots or black is slightly less common, and Black is the rarest.

Description: They are a horse, that stands 19 hands high, has slight curves to there ears, long mains and tails, and there body is built for bruit force and speed. There hooves are all ways black as night. They come in four colors, Dark Grey, Dark Grey with white markings, Dark grey with black markings, or black pitch black.

Behavior: They are wild beasts who ravage the earth with there hooves. they love the thrill of the chase. they are cruel hate full creatures. But if you befriend one, they are forever loyal and kind to there one true master. They love nothing more than to appear when some one is about to die ( thus the rumors that they fiary souls) for they like the smell of death. And if you are a child you have nothing to fear of them, for they will find the lost little ones and take them home. Both male and female will take care of the young ones and can not resist to take care of any child weather it be man or beast.

Canivore/Herbivore/Omnivore: Omnivore... ( can but won't eat people, harm them yes)
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

Hades Horse :Mount: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades Horse :Mount:   Hades Horse :Mount: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com

Hades Horse :Mount:
Page 1 of 1