Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW Empty
PostSubject: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 pm

This is ware i sum up whats going on....so that no one gets lost! If its a good idea i'll keep it. who knows I might start one in the other forums ha ha.
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hi there My name is Gage i'm from US i have come to tell you what has been going on. First and for most the sum up of US will be very long and the sum up for WT will be lacking at the least.

In US so far , Tory a wolf shifter has been saved from hunters. She has decided to take a room in the house. Martha is being Foxy with Anchor who apparently had a thing going on in the past with my girl. I got hit in the head, just recently remembered a small peace of my past, pain fully i might add. Has hooked up with Reese and who I am currently in a black out with again! Second time in a row ha ha! Anchor is looking for Reese with Martha.

And the story of the CENTURY
Kendra and John ( you know the guy who got apple Juice on him) well they got drunk and blacked out. John leaves and ticks Kendra off, and everyone else off for that mater save tori because shes doing the by my self thing. Anchor and Martha are in there own little worlds so ya. As of right now John kisses Kendra ( sober and non apple juice smelling) and she slaps him so now he has a red mark and a black eye from her, she right now is taking a nap....

My question will i ever get my memory back, and will i ever stop having repeated black outs not that i care, and will John ya who am i kidding hes gonna die.

The summery for TW
well i'm not in that one but it makes for good reading
um A guy with D mane is at party and Derek and S girl are watching movies...oh D guy is getting it on. ha ha. that's all i know right now
untill the next time your truly GAGE"
Back to top Go down
Wolfluvr123

Wolfluvr123

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 am

Hey, it's Tori. with an "i". please get it right. It's irritating when nobody gets it right...
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 am

" Sorry Tori, well hi am Gage so far we have, in us Martha and Anchor on a mission. Kendra and john are missing in Action at the moment. no not together. Me I am getting ATTACKED by Tori while she sleeps. I Guess that's what i get for miss pronouncing her name in Up date central. My Girl is looking for Kendra will she ever find her?"

" I'm Morgan, Gage you all ways mess things up some how."
Gage " your just mad because your my little bro"
Morgan " than why am i older than you?"
Gage " Idk, I was made first!"
Morgan" so that still doesn't make you better than me!"
Gage " yes it does, just give the up date, you can ask dad he likes me more!"
BOYS SHUT UP MORGAN I LIKE GAGE MORE RIGHT NOW! JUST DO THE UP DATE!

" Well Gage wins that round. In Tw... I and Damian and Mallory are all shifted at a party. Carson and Sam are trying to get us under control.....lets see how that works. I might not be that hard to control. we shall see"

Gage " that's because your a push over, any way will Morgan my bro be a wimp and will i live to tell another tail?"

Morgan " nope Gage your gonna die!"
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 am

" Gage here well i will cute to the chase, got depressing memory after getting kicked in the privets, found a ring, and is going to jump off a roof, Anchor, john, Martha,Kendra, are all ware they had been. Reese has helped Tori out of her sleep terror but not after me getting well you know. As for the end we left off me asking if any one wanted to watch me jump off a roof! Now Morgan it's late get the up date and lets go to sleep"

Morgan " fine with me, ok hears the hole Tw drama, Damian and me no like each other, and all the new boarns at the party are now submitted and calm yada yada yada. Any way there all freaking out but me about it, oh yay and GAGE you win. I have to sleep in a CAR in the rpg, right now i am going to go skirt authority and go to my car. not cool"

GAGE " well thats it for the both of us, will me bro get to sleep else ware? Will anyone want to whach as i jump off the roof till next time this is...."

THEM BOTH " Gage and Morgan signing off"
Morgan " i hate being pinned"
Gage " go to sleep"
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 pm

" this is GAGE giving the not so friendly up date for this blood thirsty...if i ever get my hands on SNAKE BOY I will kill him I'll get the fox first so i can be pain sta......"

MORGAN BASHES GAGE OVER THE HEAD WITH A LARGE FRYING PAN.

" hi Morgan here my bro has lost his mind so i am doing both updates. For US and this on i watch because it is so enter training. My bro Gage well he tries to fly getting slammed into a shed ha ha idiot. then he goes and does hes back out, twice, then a tease that gets interrupted by Anchor..... Which REESE does not like at all which also make my bro mad and he finished ticked off like and leaves in a huff finding a pawn shop, whose owner knows him and get his diamond and silver ring that has flowers and eagles on it that was his granmothers and a grand form the shop owner who knows him. Ya and he finely fly's strait. so Martha and Anchor got info out of a guy before getting well you know Martha. and TORI gets kicked out sort of by fox and sake pare. DID i mention GAGE is hinting at getting hitched. ha ha poor guy. Then we have Kendra who is like sunning her self and got jumped over and John is still no ware to be found ha ha."

" now for my real half of TW, well I end up sleeping in the house, and I think Carson is my dad in my sleep, touching really. Hes not going to like me after I ah...well that comes later. NOw I sit eat breakfast, yada Sam gets bad head pain goes and gets morphine ha ha and then goes with me after i fix the car on a ride that scares her. then to ever ones amazement Derek is sleeping with guess who. Now the guy i don't like has Mallory yada yada might get her into trouble later. Now the part ware no one is gonna like me, I just had a black out with Sam in the woods ha ha ha ha "

" well that's all Morgan and my bro Gage who is conked out signing off."
GAGE WAKES UP " what the unholy?"
BANG MORGAN HITS HIM AGAIN
" ya he will thank me in the morning."
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 am

" gage here and yes i beat him up for the frying pan episode. So hears the deal, I get all my memory, some scary stuff about Reese comes up and this guy LOGAN who i don't like has a past with my girl. I propose, have a hiss y fit and slam Martha around Twisted Evil now John shows up having hots for TOri, wow that guy moves from one girl to the next fast, I don't count i had the help of a rock remember. Martha is mad at me, Anchor is gonna hit the roof, and way yay he just vanished, i threatened his life Twisted Evil so any way, Kendra and Logan are hitting it of THANK GOD i will sacrifice anyone to keep him away form my girl. Oh yes i have a very touching seen after doing it with Reese go reed that, I think I got everyone.....yep. Ok Morgan its all yours."

" kay Morgan ok now Derek marks whats her name a a skyler, everyone is out the house yep even the guy i hate. I get frisky with Sam several times, Mck chick is snuggle with DAMIAN"S BRO, Yuck. Oh right now its full moon, and i am parked in the middle of no ware ha ha, and getting frisky again. Oh i submit to my girl Sam and me and my wolf side actually agreed on that one. well its time for us all to get some ZZs so night night."

this is Gage
this is MOr
Gage HITS Morgan over the head with a frying pan
" that's for hitting me with a frying pan looser!"
BOYS GO TO SLEEP YOUR ANNOYING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 am

" hi I'm Gage sorry we havn't been around to let you know whats up, we ahh had to get our heads checked! Any way in US, Me and REESE are engaged, Martha feels bad for slamming me around, she also hates me some times. Logan and Kendra did the nasty, i did too but whats new. Max and my x are now at the hotel, my x is now a crow go figure. So ya and Max and Angel my x are planning something what i have no clue."

"Morgan hear, me and Sam did it in the bath tub, Carson no like me, Derek mate is getting the third degree. and me and Sam are getting chased, by the rouges who want me to join them, catch is they have to make me snap by hurting Sam, then get me to submit to them....Ya good luck with all that. Tori is with Wayde who is right now herding me into there little trap."

them both "this is Gage and Morgan signing out."

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT? NO FIGHTING HOLLY COW!! YOU TWO WANT SOMETHING
Morgan " ya we'll get back to you on that."
Gage " ya what he said bit busy at the moment the both of us"
Morgan" we will make our demands soon though"
Boys Shut up.
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:08 am

" Gage here for the update of Us...this is what has been going on lately. Kendra killed John she was hungry, Tori killed Logan because he tried to wake her up. Martha and Anchor were sacrificed to the gods. Max and Angel killed Reese, then them selves in a attempt to get away from me. So the only ones left are Me Tori and Kendra. Its sad but we like the space, and I am now seeing the both of them."

" this is morgan with the Tw up date. Ok so Asly Kills Wayde in a drunken state. Gabe gets killed by me, I also killed Alsy. Carson shot himself, when Sam, Damian, And Camron all got killed By Amber. Derek killed amber and I killed Derek for the fun of it. The rest just died randomly in some strange drama involving high school musical. So the only ones left are Me, tori, Mckenna and skyler, I'm there pimp."

This is Gage and Morgan with the up date.

Got ya. nothing has happen its on freeze. If you were gotten by this, post wow underneath.
Back to top Go down
Two-Feathers

Two-Feathers

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:18 am

But I don't wana be pimped out lol!
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 am

"Gage here well i can give you both up dates while Morgan snores.... tw ya thats what there doing snoring, Carson and Derek have gone oft to find out what all the screaming is about. Its tori changing. thats about it."

" Morgan her with Us news, ya my nap time is done and since he all ready did my segment.... Us they have piked the color of lights for a party. Kendra is feeling sad and logan is kicking himself. Other than that everything has been left as is. Same for Tw really."

well this is Gage and MOrgan going back to our naps....

Sleep Sleep

WOW its is that boring lol Exclamation
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 am

Gage" well i'm gage and nothing is really happening that you can't read in like 4 posts...in Us and tw ....so ya"

Morgan " Sleep I'm a big boy Sleep so don't mess with my girl Sam... Sleep I'm gonna kill you... Sleep "

Gage " ya sometimes when Morgan falls asleep from being bored he a talks in his sleep. Sad but true...I seep walk when its being bored induced sleep so nothing to see keep walking."

WOW GUYS JUST WOW!
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm

GAge AND MORGAN HERE

" if you are wondering we are on pause until the end of this week, because lots of people took time off from the sets so.....the movies will continue once we get our actors back. thank you have a good day all that stuff"
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 am

Gage here i am happy to announce we are off pause.... not much posting got done so...I am sure you can read up from your last post. FOr both TW AND US.

That was Gage and Morgan for the update.
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:02 am

so I am saying it for the boys there busy any way.... Gage is in the shower with Reese and wants to go for black out central. John has vanished, so has everyone really from us, Anchor has a hangover and Martha is trying to fix that.

TW, ummm SAM has been taken to the hospital, Morgan um ya hes at that point ware he might brake down and cry, he might flip out and kill people, he might hurt himself, or hunt down rouges and kill them. no one else really cares about that. Derek and skyler are going to go to bed Kendra is a sleep, and the rest god only knows what happen to them, oh and my rouges are hiding in the closet at waydes place. SAD but true.
Back to top Go down
Two-Feathers

Two-Feathers

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:08 am

you slipped up Kendra is in US not TW

Kendra on US is taking a shower and McKenna on TW is sleeping
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 am

BOWS down yes oh wonderful guru of the posts...... sorry still sad over green people there guru died no die feathers.....
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 am

I am re typing a previous up date and adding on.

so I am saying it for the boys there busy any way.... Gage is in the shower with Reese and wants to go for black out central. John has vanished, so has everyone really from us, Anchor has a hangover and Martha is trying to fix that.

TW, ummm SAM has been taken to the hospital, Morgan um ya hes at that point ware he might brake down and cry, he might flip out and kill people, he might hurt himself, or hunt down rouges and kill them. no one else really cares about that. Derek and skyler are going to go to bed Mckenna is a sleep, and the rest god only knows what happen to them, oh and my rouges are hiding in the closet at waydes place. SAD but true.

Morgan and James had a very odd convoy that went from sad, to odd, then to embarrassing on Morgans part since he admits to sleeping with SAM to James in a round about way. will any one walk in on Morgan saying you didn't hear that or did some one listen to the whole convoy we will find out next time when people post....

this was the dad of Morgan and Gage and unfortunately some characters who no one really likes. Plus ones in other rps...but we don't bother going into details with that do we.
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 am

Gage " all right We haven't done updates in like for ever! So here goes. John is na at the moment, and possibly got canned. My past is slowly creeping up on me, Max and ANGEL, my X are both at the hotel, i don't know if Max really is on my side, but Angel is a basket case that goes from nice to i wanna kill you. Max seems like hes keeping her in line right now they are getting steamy. I got food poisoning from eating a nasty pizza thanks to Reese's out fit. I all most choked to death on it when Martha told Anchor that shes having a kid. Those two have taken a vacation form Us. Logan and Kendra are a couple, and its going back and forth between the are you my girl and are you my guy thing. VAn who is a friend of mine who told me of my old mentor's death and that i must take his place in a Group of mythical chines/Jap organization, who we will get into later. Well hes getting it ON with the new girl Ciera, who has a brother who is getting it on with Van's best friend Lenore who is also in that goofy group i am the leader of. Seb really likes Lenore but shes kinda a flirt. We got a new girl who is a swan, Lillian is her name and shes after on of the twins, ware as the newest of the girls xia is going after the other twin, i don't know which is which black or Derek. She has a bro which i don't know about, i think he might be bi? Don't quote me on that. His name well i for got his name? Umm hmmmm Ya it will hit me later. Oh and i am getting frisky with Reese who just went with the twins to kill a guy. DID i for get anything other than you know that guys name?"

Morgan " well no i think you might got it Gage. Anyway in tw...Alsy and Gabe are ah messing with each other in the closet, and dad said it wasn't going to end well for them. Any who Morgan is going with Sam on a plane to Miami to get the bullet out of her head. If i ever sniff out the no good son of a turkeys mother out i will kill the creep! Any way we both said i love you, Sam is scared. Wayde is trying to coxe tori out of a tree to go with him to be a rouge, Derek and Sky are going to go patrol as all betas do. Carson is well Carson and not in these latest happenings. Mallory, Damion, Camron, Mckenna, and JAmes are not really in this at the moment, just me Sam amber, wayde, tori, Gabe, asly, Derek and sky really. So i think i got everything I think any way for the most part."

Both " this is Gage and Morgan for the update."

Morgan " you seriously cant remember the guys name?"

Gage " ya i can't its weird."

Morgan " I would remember if some one like that winked at me like he did you last night behind the currants."

Gage " that's why i think i forgot his name, I should remember so that i can avoid at all costs."

GUYS SHUT UP! OUT OF ALL THE KIDS I HAVE YOU TWO ARE THE MOST ANNOYING!!!

Morgan laughs " a no Asly"

SHES ADOTPTED YOU IDIOT! SO IS ANGLE THATS WHY GABE AND MAX ARE YOU KNOWING RIGHT NOW

Gage " I don't know what your talking about what are they doing?"

Morgan " ya i am with gage on this one dad."

*swings giant frying pan and hits both of them* THEY DESERVED THAT AFTER THAT ONE! DON"T WORRY THERE FINE!
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Sadly we had to delet them so ya and the character sighn ups as well there was no saving that once we got started sorry......

on the up side we will just keep this and hey its not so bad we will have the memories.....
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 pm

I will miss you all *blows kisses*

Goodbye....Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW   THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE UP DATE CENTER FOR US AND TW
Page 1 of 1