Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?

Go down 
4 posters

Which RP plot is the best?
A World of Wraiths: The Undying Race
The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_lcap67%The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Unknown: By Dark Soul
The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Magic and Brimstone
The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Street Racers
The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_lcap33%The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Ok, becuase of the recent deletion of US & TW we (the Mods & I) have decided to make another ultimate rp. To do so it must be one that everyone likes and that we either make up together or decide together on which one will make it. Below is the form to fill out if you wish to admitt a suggestion for the ultimate RP. Once there are enough plots I will start up a poll and which ever one has the most votes will become... the ULTIMATE RP!

Plot Admission Form:
Name of the RP:
Plot: (Must be alteast 4 sentances long)
Type of 'Rp'able Characters: (example: humans, shifters, cats) (be specific)
Rules of the RP:

P.S. I may add thing to the plot admission form later on and when I do please update your form. Thanks Smile

Last edited by ❤Fatal☠Lover❤ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Plot Admission Form:
Name of the RP: A World of Wraiths: The Undying Race
Plot:
There have been tales and fables, lullabies and dreams about them all of which you know are unreal. But are they really? I mean just beacause you havn't seen them doesn't make them a fantasy. Yes there is the possability that they are fake but there is also the possability that they are real. There is only one way to know for sure, and that is if you are one of them. Practically all humans beleive that they are a fantasy, but there are a few handful of them that know for sure that what they saw was no mere illusion.

In the time of Wraiths, all passes slowly for they are immortal, though not industructable. In their lands they thrive, away from the eyes of humans, they are joined together as they are one with the elements. Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. The Water Wraith is the most graceful their movments as fluid like as the water they dwell in. The Fire Wraith is the most spirited their boundless energy burning within. The Earth Wraith is the strongest their bodies steadfast and as strong as the earthen rocks. The Air Wraith is the free-est of them all not bound to the earth by its gravity.

For a time the wraiths had lived in harmony with one another and all was well in the land of Alluria. That was untill man had corrupted it with their thoughts and actions. Sadly some of the Wraiths had been inffected with their unruly corruption turning the world into chaos. Now this deceit and treachory had not only blackened their hearts and minds but their bodies as well. Thus the creation of the Garjzla(Light Ones) Wraith and the Sundavar(Shadowed Ones) Wriath. Together the Sundavar united under Valderix and battle began to rage out of greed and avengance. At the last battle the Garjzla lost and fled deep into the lands of Alluria leaving the Sundavar to gloat n victory. Decades have past and the Garjzla forces are growing as they prepare to face the Sundavar once in for all to end the suffering in Alluria.

Summery
Ok so there are two sides to choose from. The Garjzla, who are the good wraiths. Or, The Sundavar, the bad wraiths. The Sundavar are currently living in most of Alluria while the Garjzla are living in the forest to the farthern northeast border of Alluria in the forgotten city of Argetdras. There is a huge rift between the two and both are trying to either convert the others to their side or if they don't feel like having to work ther butts off they kill them. There are many ranks that one can choose from and I will list them below and what they do so you know.

The Ranks

Spoiler:

Type of 'Rp'able Characters: Water/Fire/Earth/Air Wraiths
Rules of the RP:

- No Godmodding or powerplaying
- This is a semi-lituate RP so you must use proper spelling and grammar. No one liners!
- A Wraith can cantrol its races element.
- Romance is a given
- Violence in a given.
- Post a small phrase from the plot in other.
- If you have any questions just ask.
- I may add and take away rules if I see fit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Location : HOME SWEET HOME! Still in Texas though...BURN BIG TEX! MWAHAHAHA!

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Name of the RP: Haven't really decided...
Plot: So demons have been hiding amongst the humans since humans first came into existance. But as time went on, some demons became resistant to hiding their existance, claiming that they were much more powerful than humans and that humans were destroying their beloved planet. Eventually, like in the year 3000, enough demons had become so outraged at how destroyed the planet was that they started to kill off the humans. At the same time, some humans had come to fear the demons so much that they have started their own group to kill all demons. There are three groups. Humans wanting to kill all demons. Demons wanting to kill all humans. Humans and demons living together who have a good understanding of each other (these humans over a course of 1000 years, it is now 4000, have come to understand the reasoning for demons killing off the humans and have come to take better care of the planet). The humans that want to kill all demons will kill any human who is working with the demons. Same goes for demons wanting to kill all humans. So yeah...and by 3900, humans and demons started to mate together and a couple of halflings have been born. Those who agree with their parents stay with the neutralists. Those who disagree typically kill themselves because they can't be accepted anywhere else.
Type of 'Rp'able Characters: Humans (nothing special what so ever), demons (only elemental powers, most can fly (they have wings) and others can teleport), and halflings (either they have elemental powers, fly, or teleport, but they don't have a combination, it's only one of the options.)
Rules of the RP: No powerplaying, everyone's character has a chance to be beaten by another's character. All characters can have a weapon or two. Unless a demon is really weak, a single human will usually lose in battle, it will take at least three very skilled humans to defeat a demon. One human might be able to defeat a halfling depending on the strength of the halfling compared to the strength of the human. It takes at least two decently skilled halflings to take on a demon. Halflings are always the first born, fourth born, seventh born, etc, leaving room for a human and a demon as the two between halflings, although there sometimes can be a halfling, two demons, halfling, two humans, etc. I don't know...that's all I got right now...
Back to top Go down
http://forum-rpg-haven.forumotion.com
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 am

Name of the RP: Magic and Brimstone ( Bm)
Plot:
The year no one really knows, the time no one cares. The world is in ruins, why because this is the time the age after the big bang, the end of the world. Ha only the people know that the world is still here. The only problem is the Fact, the humans now can see what use to walk in shadows, Fantastic creatures thought to only live in the minds of fictional writers. This is the age of Magic and Brimstone.
The Demons, the dragons, shifters, werewolves, and The old knights have all been woken from there slumber, A slumber the old ones put them in for no one could decide who was bad or good. now the humans that have survived have learned the ways of magic all over again for they are the descendants of Druids. Fictional books are highly prized for there magic. For the evil creatures must be sealed again. The only problem is finding out who is evil. For if they do what the old ones have done the world will end and there will be nothing left alive.
Choose your allies and your foes well for in the land of magic and brimstone, there is nothing that is what it seems, nothing that is completely black and white, and keep in mind looks are all ways deceiving.

Type of 'Rp'able Characters:
Humans (they all have magic), shifters, dragons, demons, werewolves, old knights.

Humans have powers when they read fictional books, if they read facts it will restore there health all books are scarce.

Shifters ( are like in US you remember that right)

were wolves ( are like Tw you remeber that)

Dragons ( are fire breathing ice breathing or both and wise and tricky)

Demons ( you only have two to choose from, fire or shadow demons)

OLd knights ( they are a type of vampire, but they are also like magic users. they are Ok in sun they no like it THEY DO NOT SPARKLE)

Rules of the RP:
NO god modding
all spells and or powers will be decided on, if a mod/admin feels you are god moding the post will be deleted or edited.
ROMANCE & VIOLANCE ok keep it Pg 13 kks if its not in a Disney film don't post it.
Rules will be added

Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 am

Plot Admission Form:
Name of the RP: Seventh Sanctum
Plot:

Story
The Seventh Sanctum is a pirate ship that travels through-out the five inhabited planets searching, stealing, and brooding lost treasures. These planets enclude Earth, Mars, Juniper, Saturn, and Mercury. Their captain, known far and wide, is The Dread Pirate Scarlet Reaper (Reaper). She is the toughest of them all, may not the strongest but she finds a way to beat them all. Reaper is wanted everywhere she goes, along with her crew. They are up at the top of the wanted list by the NSP (National Space Police) one of their main rivals is the Blood Dutchess, whos captain is Captain Jagg Raptor. In this quest of raiding the planets of money, Reaper came across a very rare and extreamly valuble jewel called a 'blood diamond', which are only found on Mars. Now Reaper has changed her focus on where or who she plunders. It is rumored that the mine that was once filled withthese red beautiful jewels is now empty. The fact that the last shipment of blood daimonds never reached destination in one piece could ony mean one thing to Reaper. The shipment was guarded extreamly and there was only one other pirate better than her out there that had the capability raiding that ship, Captain Jagg Raptor (Raptor), Reapers main rival. Join us on the Seventh Sanctum, you will get your fair share of the plunder that is if you help Reaper put her hands on the blood diamnds. Follow the pirates code and we'll all have our fair share of fights.

Plot
It is in the future where other planets are now inhabitable and people along with the creatures that live on them are in harmany. All except two different captains, both pirates and both with some history together. Now they are rivals, Raptor vs. Reaper. Both with top notch equipment, ships, and crew. Not only do they have to worry about each other, but the NSP (National Space Police) who are constantly on their tails. Reaper has it in for Raptor ever since they last departed, and now more than ever Reaper wants to get her hands on him and his prized collection. Blood Diamonds! There are multiple types of humanoids out there choose and board the Seventh Sanctum.

Type of 'Rp'able Characters:
I am just gona state the basics about them so you can use your imagination about them.
Human - From planet Earth...... do I really have to describe these creatures. lol
Keglar - Cat-like humanoid from Mercury. They can with-stand high temperatures with no problem. They are very edgy and well just like a cat. Is the only speices that can reproduce with humans. They usully have any type of red shaded eyes, Sharp teeth, claws & a tail.
Banikk - From Juniper. They have a blue hue to their rock hard skin and their face has a medium sized muzzle with a snake like tounge. They stand at about 7 foot and are very very muscular. Females are slightly smaller and are pitch black. They have four legs, two arms and are very mellow creatures and kind.
Nuhmeir - From Mars. Very short and skinny, but don't be fooled by their small size they alway seem to be in a rotton mood and can fight lke crazy. They have a tough leathery tan skin-type with large eyes. They have long sharp retractable claws.
Vabywa - From Saturn. They have an unatural shiny red skin that is as soft as a babys bottom. But you rarly ever see it for they are always wearing a dark grey armor that are as hard as diamonds. They have one eye and huge wide floppy ears. They can blend easily into the background in their home planet . Are very skilled with and sort of guns mainly cause thaey have seven fingers on each hand.

Cyborg - Is any one of these humanoids with mechanical body parts.

Rules of the RP:
Captain - the one who owns and is in charge of everyone on the ship
First Mate - second in command / right-hand man/ will require the ship if the captin dies and dosn't have an heir.
The Crew -
the people who work on the ship, plunder ports and other ships, and fight.

~Rules~

1. No Godmodding or Powerplaying
2. Everyone on the ship fights except for the cooks
3. Follow orders
4. Follow Emma's Rules
5. I can add and take away rules.
6. Put 'walk the plank' in other.
7. This is a semi-literate rp so at post at least 2-3 sentances per post.
8. If you get caught not following the rules I will give you a warning.
9. Romance is a given.
10. There will be a major fight so don't make your characters invincable.
11. Follow all of the above.

Back to top Go down
Two-Feathers

Two-Feathers

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 am

It is the year well ummm........now 2010. (lol) There are 2 crews and they are against each other. They race anywhere, anytime, anyplace, and are always up for a challange. These two crews own the entire state New Mexico (USA) and are the only crews who havn't been driven by new comers. You can either join the Black Eagle Crew, the Red Pheonix Crew, or you can be a cop. Each of the crews have their own tattoo to show who they belong to. Each crew makes and races their own cars. They take regular cars/trucks/suv's and add on and rebuild them. Inside the crew you have a job, you can be a driver, a weilder, a mechanic, or designer (the person who does paint jobs). All of you may have a car to drive and race for yourself one on one with another crew member or enemy crew member, but for the crew there are only a limited amout of spaces. Each crew may only have 4 drivers to race in races against other the drivers never change or switch out with any other person. This is a world about racing and these people live to race. Choose a side challange one another and race till you heart stops!

Rules
1. No Godmodding/Powerplaying.
2. No killing another persons charrie.
3. Don't total another persons car.
4. To be Crew Leader you have to be really active.
5. You must be active.
6. Your charries have to be 18 and older.
7. You may have as mny charries as you can handle
8. No perfect races so let other poeple win some.
9. You must post at least 2 sentances per post/charrie.
10. If you read this post some random quote in 'Other'. It must be different from everyone elses.
11. If you have questions ask.
12. There are only 3 designers per Crew
13. There are only 4 drivers per crew
14. There ar only 4 machanics per Crew
15. There are only 2 weilders per Crew.
16. If one of these spots are taken you may make a new crew, if you ask me or Fatal first but you have to inform me about it first.
17. RACE TILL YOUR HEART STOPS !!!!
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 pm

The Poll Is Up: Everyone please cast your votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?   The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate RP Plots: Which one will make the cut?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Attractions :: Welcome :: Site News & Announcments-
Jump to: