Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Daystar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

Grey Daystar Empty
PostSubject: Grey Daystar   Grey Daystar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:27 am

Name: Grey Daystar
Nickname: Grey
Race: Human

Description: He is shorter than his brother by an inch. He has eyes that are the color of steel. He wares a rage like spectors hooded cape. He can use most swords but can not use the more hefty ones. He simply can not fight with them due to his style. He has Grey like white hair thats long to his shoulder and keeps it in what looks like a mess but don't care. His armor is made of leather and steel plates. More for decoration on them then anything. He wares iron boots. ( just take a look at the pick he wares that) His one arm has the tattoo of a Dragon, while the other of a rose. ( he didn't go with the sword thing) he has but one scar and its a small one on his left cheek. that he got from his brother.

Personality: He has the air of doom and gloom around him. All though he is the opisit of his brother, and when compared to his brother will eat mushrooms and carrots to prove hes not. He has a loyalty thats unwavering. He does not like betrayer and so seeks to end his brother to clear there name witch he cherishes. Hes fun to be around as well.

History: He grew up in the shadow of his brother all ways wanting to some day be him. Till that fiat full day now he wants noting more than to end him. He plans on nothing more than to atchieve honnor, king seeing this gave him a deal. He could have his right full place ware his brother stood, if he kills what should be dead. Meaning his brother. He was all ready on that path and so told the king " i am way ahead of you my lord." His cocky ness however didn't get him very far for hes all ways so many miles away from Hoyt.

Family: ( take a look at Hoyts family tere the same)
Mount: He has non
Pet: None as of right now
Other: rp out
Picture: Grey Daystar 1264833389260
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

Grey Daystar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Daystar   Grey Daystar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Please add in his 'Family' information. I know is on another topic but it also needs to be on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com

Grey Daystar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Attractions :: The Kingdom :: Creations-
Jump to: