Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SCAM OF THE CENTURY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

THE SCAM OF THE CENTURY! Empty
PostSubject: THE SCAM OF THE CENTURY!   THE SCAM OF THE CENTURY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok Ladies and gents... if you love you family and friends.... and grandmothers... Read very carefully. AND POST THIS EVERY WARE!

Ok there is a company named APG & E they are an power company, they claim to save you money on your bill paring up with your Electric company.

HER IS THE SCAM!

One they do not tell you that to cancel its will be 15 bucks a month for 8 months.
Two... they do not save you money. In Fact you pay more a lot more.

My grams bill I did the math on her bill.... her Company is Penalec... They charge 8.18 CENTS per khw.

That would be ruffly under a 40 dollar Power bill.

Yet she has to pay 65 dollar bill.... on calculation of all the fees blah blah that penalec has... her bill should only be 36 dollars... instead of saving you money... APG & E tags on so much money... thus making your bill more then double what it should be.

NOW she wants to cancel... mind you there is no contact but they will claim other wise.. and say word of mouth is just as good... so she is stuck paying the 15 bucks a month for 8 months.

To make a long story short.... If you have them GET OUT NOW!
IF YOU DON"T NEVER GET THEM!
Back to top Go down

THE SCAM OF THE CENTURY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Attractions :: Welcome :: Site News & Announcments-
Jump to: