Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| Empty
PostSubject: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:12 am

A Transformative Life
||Sign-Ups||

There you are, one of the older classmen in your school. Either a junior or a senior and highschool hasn't been as good to you as it has with others. Your not the prettiest, or the best looking. Your not popular, and you tend to have trouble with life at home, and you probably have some sort of medical problem. In all your life sucks. Well my poor unloved teens don't worry for long because life is about to get alot more interesting. One of your classmates has changed. Somethings different about her. She has gone from the girl who was always picked on and bullied to the sexiest most wanted girl in the school. She is better in sports, and she seems like she has been given a new life. Though there is something different she doesn't seem to be all human anymore....

Well this is a RPG about Werewolves. You live in the north eastern part of California where is nice and forested and the occasional animal attack is common. Someone in your town however had just inheirited the position of Alpha and has descided to create himself a pack. If any of you have seen Teen Wolf then this is pretty much what its like.

Rules
-No powerplaying or Godmodding
-Romance and violence is a given, but please keep it PG13 I'd rather not be responsible of the scarring of a young individuals mind.
-Your character must be between 16 and 18 if they are in school. I will not accept and character that are a freshman in Highschool. They must be a sophmore, junior, or senior. If you want them to be older then they will already have graduated.
-You must be active and please no one liners its so difficult to reply to those. I do understand during some parts theres only so much you can do.
- Please use proper spelling and grammar.
-The werewolves here in this RP are like the ones in Teen Wolf.
-Everyone here will start off as a human, except for a few of my characters.
-No bringing creatures/threats into to RP without PMing it to me first and getting my approval.
-No anime/cartoon pictures. Real life/drawings are fine.
-Your characters MUST be accepted by me before you can post in the RP.
-At anytime I can change these rules as I see fit.
-To see that you've read all of the rules put the opposite of what a full moon is in other.

Accepted Characters
Alpha
(Leader of the Pack)
Derek Hale/24/Male/Fatal
Betas
(Menbers of the Pack)
Mallory Krave/18/Female/Fatal
Omegas
(Loners) (Only 2)
Devon Reed/22/Male/Fatal

Humans
(A * Beside the Name Marks Them To Become a Werewolf)

Character Bio Form
Name:: (First & Last)
Will You Be Among The Marked?::
Personality:: (Atleast two sentances)
Description::
History:: (Atleast two scentances)
Crush::
Other::

Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:18 am

Name:: Derek Hale
Will You Be Among The Marked?:: He is the Alpha
Personality:: Protective, strong and gets offended easily. He doesn't take to kidly to humans especially Argents. He doesn't really see the need to associate with humans unless absolutly neccesary. However once your apart of his pack, he will be hard on you but more caring.
A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| Derek-10
History:: Derek was born a werewolf, and recently lost the last member of his family. The rest of his family died in a fire that burt down their house with them trapped inside. When he killed his uncle who was the alpha, who had become a phycopath, Derek became an alpha. Now there is a new threat arising and if Derek is to keep Becon Hills safe, then he is gonna need a pack to help him.
Crush:: Open, but he's the Alpha so good luck.
Other:: Has no occupation

Name:: Mallory Krave
Will You Be Among The Marked?:: She was recently turned by Derek in hopes of her being his second in command.
Personality:: She used to be shy and timid, but now Mallory is confident and outgoing with her new found abilities. She isn't afraid to bring out her claws but knows better when in a public place. She has already found her anchor and is pretty much able to control herself.
A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| Werewo10
History:: Mallory used to be the girl that everyone picked on and no one ever noticed. She has epilepsy and horrible migrane headaches. She was abused by her father and after Derek changed her she accidently killed him. Derek was able to keep her out of jail and in school. However since she is 18 she can live on her own and is supposedly living in her newly inherited house all by herself.
Crush:: Open
Other:: Is a senior

Name:: Devon Reed
Will You Be Among The Marked?:: Is is an Omega
Personality:: Quick witted, and smart. He seems to always have a plan and is always on the move. He is good hearted and will help those in need, however he does sometimes to things for his own gain.
A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| Jay_by10
History:: Devon was once part of a pack but when Argents came and killed off everyone he was the only one to escape with his life. Ever since then he has been on the run. He has recently came to Becon Hills.
Crush:: Open
Other:: Has no specific occupation, will find and accept any short term job.
Back to top Go down
Feathers

Feathers

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

(Can I be dereks mate?)
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm

You can create a potential female human that Derek might concider to be his mate. He's very specific when it comes to a mate for him.
Back to top Go down
Feathers

Feathers

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 am

Name:: Tara Fowler
Will You Be Among The Marked?:: was born this way
Personality:: Tara was born a werewolf and is a very motherly and is always looking out for everyone else, but don't get her wrong she can be very bossy and hard headed. Tara loves to cook and can be very funny. She loves to make people laugh.
Description:: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| SayaliBhagattoosexy2
History:: Tara was born in northwest Alabama and traveled to Beacon Hills when she was just 18. She traveled to Beacon Hills because her parents where killed by werewolf hunters in her old home town. She had heard that there was another werewolf pack here and hoped that they would accept her into thier pack.
Crush:: Derek
Other:: new moon

Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Location : HOME SWEET HOME! Still in Texas though...BURN BIG TEX! MWAHAHAHA!

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 am

What the fuck? Where's my sign ups? Don't say I have to start over...because I'm not doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://forum-rpg-haven.forumotion.com
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
blackshadow

blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Name:: Rose Lalonde *
Will You Be Among The Marked?:: Not yet
Personality:: She is a very strong, independent girl. She is always found with her nose in a book. She is shy and hates being confronted by people. Likes to be alone most of the time.
Description:: She has an oval face with bright blue eyes. Her hair is long and a blond that almost looks white.
History:: She lives with her mother and father who are oblivious to most things around them. She started having bad coughing fits every once in a while but wouldn't tell her parents. Only recently did her parents bring her to the hospital to find out she has tuberculosis, and they don't know how much longer she'll live.
Crush:: She doesn't have one.
Other:: She has a strange obsession with the super natural and it is usually the only thing that helps her when she doesn't feel well.
A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| Chapter3_the_first_blonde_wins_by_otogo-d3bu8fg_large
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:04 am

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 am

Hey could you two atleast make one more character of the male gender so that its all pretty much even. Then I will make the RP.
Back to top Go down
blackshadow

blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah I was going to buy I had to get off the computer. Is the sign ups here or in the teen group?
Back to top Go down
Feathers

Feathers

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah I can do that later tonight
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 am

Here and in Teen+ I just descided to put somthing out here for those who don't have access to Teen + roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Feathers

Feathers

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 am

Yeah, Ill make the guy sometime tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Two-Feathers

Two-Feathers

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 am

Name:: Cody Fritz
Will You Be Among The Marked?:: maybe
Personality:: Cody is very kind hearted and always looking out for others. He has a personal spot in his heart for the supernatural and animals.
Description:: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| Vindisel
History::Cody has grown up around, and he loves to study them. Cody works as a mechanic in the community and also secretly works as a supernatural doctor.
Crush:: nope
Other:: new moon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||   A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups|| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Transformative Life ||Sign-Ups||
Page 1 of 1