Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internet Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacrosse

Lacrosse

Internet Problems Empty
PostSubject: Internet Problems   Internet Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Sorry I haven't been on. I had cousins over for a week so I was constantly swimming, and almost as soon as they left, my county was viciously attacked by a severe thunderstorm that left 6,000 houses without power. I was one of those 6,000 houses, but luckily the only problem was that our modem got fried. I'm doing this at someone else's house, but pretty soon I'll be able to get back on. We getting a new modem in a few minutes, after we leave my aunt's house.
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

Internet Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Problems   Internet Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:47 am

I sorry to hear that, though I can't wait for you to be active again we all miss you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com
Lacrosse

Lacrosse

Internet Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Problems   Internet Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 am

YESS!! I finally got the Internet set back up, so I'll be on a lot again =) I'm sure I've missed a lot, and idk about my RP (I hope it didn't just fall off a cliff and die) is still going. I'll be on everyday except for Friday night, Saturday and Sunday, because then I'm allowed on my PS3. Stupid parents :/ always gotta ruin everything. But yeah, I'm back, so now I'll be catching up with everything that's happened.
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

Internet Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Problems   Internet Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 am

Fatal has a week left, and most of everything is on pause. And lets see oh yes if you want to know when Fatal left check out member Status in random chat. The date of when she posted that is i think the day she left or the day before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Problems   Internet Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Attractions :: Welcome :: Site News & Announcments-
Jump to: