Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am announcing some important stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

I am announcing some important stuff. Empty
PostSubject: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 am

Once fatal gets back, I am going to take a small breather, i say breather because three days really isn't a vacation, so once fatal returns its no me for three whole days...three just three. I don't have a lap top so ya and ware i am going there is no internet access. SO NO ME FOR THREE lol.

I gotta ask, Feathers is coming back this Sat, can we keep the rps paused till Sat, me and her will be back by then. I might get back early though so...but no promises lol bye guys.
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 am

Ok that trip has been post pond due to me being sick..... pray it goes away or they take my tonsils this is getting annoying.

Not to mention my wedding is in peril if i don't i just got informed that if i don't pick my packages up soon...they will will be put in a very large ware house.....the one that's nicknamed the abyss ware not even the people who work there can find it. So keep your fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 am

I hope you get better and you deserve a 'breather' Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm

DUE to the lack of job, if i do not get one by halloween, you will not be seeing me, very often because my house will be condemed, bue to the roof being in desprate need of repare. THis being said you probably will only get to talk to me on wendsday, and sat between 10 and 4pm soryy but thats when the library will be open.

I will keep updating on the job issue. thanks keep your fingers crosses and don't stop preying to what ever diety you believe in that i get a job very very soon.

End game starts Sep 22 and ends oct 31 so thats a bit more than a month. A litlle bit more than a month is all i have to find a job....and i have been looking for quite a while why do i think this is going to end very badly?

Thanks guys.....sorry for the bad news.
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Awww I'm so sorry Howl I'm so sorry Sad I'll be praying for you to get a job ASAP I know how hard it is to find a job in this economy , I've been without work for months before which sucked so I know exactly how you feel. *gives Howl a hug*
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Well I am packing things up and i am moving I am just selling the place, No biggie....I probably will not have internet at my Grams. Ya i am moving in with my Grandmother, it will be good for her anyway. And the guys are coming with sort of, you see they got a place up ware ever but its like retarded. Any way they have to be up with me like every other week or so what ever, my girl is going with me thought YAY well mostly she will be spending more time with her mom, because my gram sometimes wiggs her out with the old fashioned ways.

Up note don't know when i am moving officially, but there is a lib so i will have internet access that and I might be able to get internet at my grams as long as she consents to it lol. GOod luck on that one howl. I might be getting a lap top soon ( its a gift from a friend so we will see ), with yfi so depending on how this goes i just might get the intenet sooner than you think. Very Happy but anyway not so bad I just will not be on at night.

Pro's of moving with gram
I will still have my girl
internet access i am not to far from
i will not have to pay to wash clothes
SHE said SHE WOULD BEAT ME WITH A STEEL SOUP SPOON IF I DID THE DISHES.
I will only have to vacume dust inc
MY room mates will be whipped into line by my gram and her steel spoon.
( translates to Vacation time for howl, that and I don't have to cook that much either ha ha ha)

Ps If i by another house it will not be as bad as this one, and i will have internet access, and yes everyone will be back, I think though i will move my grandmother in so she can beat them with the spoon I am getting to tired for there crap. LOL Laughing but ya for some one who is moving its not the end of the world. Surprised Cool Laughing Twisted Evil What a Face What a Face Razz Very Happy Smile Surprised pirat tongue cheers king alien

Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

cheers
I AM SO THE RULER OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH!!!
gues who just found extreemly cheep internet?
thats right ME.....so late nites with you guys is a go i might be with out home internet for a day or two at the most, if my grandmother just doen't go ahead and like get it now, its net Zeo dial up but like i said don't care as long as i can log on and lets me do what i need to do.
if any one is intersted in how cheep right now there doing a speacial, you get 50% off for the first three months....wich makes it dun dun dadaaa
$4.97 for the first three and $ 9.95 for there after so YAYS me!!! Life is looking up lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Location : HOME SWEET HOME! Still in Texas though...BURN BIG TEX! MWAHAHAHA!

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 am

No chatty for me right now, but I am on...with my phone...at the game.

Yay Howl!
Back to top Go down
http://forum-rpg-haven.forumotion.com
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am announcing some important stuff.   I am announcing some important stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am announcing some important stuff.
Page 1 of 1