Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions

Be careful not to follow a 'Fatal Attraction'.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol) Empty
PostSubject: HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)   HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 am

Pizza cheese get on please Fatal black come on back. Marshmallow heed this fellow, get on now, before the cow. Cures your worst, do your best, don't eat my vest. Get on by the power of flower!

FATAL BLACK GET THE CENSORED CURSE BACK, madder than ever bord as Cursed, show me your posting best not your worst, fold a moose in half , do the same if it has a calf, cow and then wow..get on now

Cry me a river, the poor old driver, has gotten lost, so bring fatal and black at all cost, Posting and talking to us, to sooth that wanting lust. please oh glorious night, bring back this cites shinning light. Come oh black and fatal come right now, before we go and take our nightly bow, before we lay are heads to rest, and before the sun makes first mornings crest. Come hold my had for i know the fate, and the cite is dieing at this rate. her thy plea, quite chasing the sea oh pease fatal and black come back to me.
Back to top Go down
❤Fatal☠Lover❤
Admin
❤Fatal☠Lover❤

PostSubject: Re: HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)   HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am

LMAO wow I feel so loved lol
Back to top Go down
https://fatalattractions.forumotion.com
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)   HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 am

like eye of Newt spider vine, Black and Fatal are whats divine , So bring them here before the frost clear, and come oh new persons who log on, before i have to weave a yawn. Boil boil toil and trouble and spice it on the double. touch of hallow's eve do not the spider deceive, for this is the month of spooky words, and next month is full of pumpkins and scary birds, so give us Fatal give us black, before Halloween fully comes back. Son of a wiches tail give us them with out fail. Poof hit the roof make is so now lets glow.

SO I repeat trick or bloody treat, give us fatal and black and don't hold back, we don't want candy , we got some handy, we just want missing members back, dont give us lip or slack. Turn around count to three, whooo hooo and yapee, lets get this done lets have some fun. Before the wiches midnight run. and the morning bloody sun. Black cat bat sat crack of a bone, please fatal and black come on home
Back to top Go down
WolfHhowling
Admin
WolfHhowling

PostSubject: Re: HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)   HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 am

Fatal black give them the cencored back, black cats to you and all your kin, if they don't ome back again. Witches brew and bony hand, search high and low all over the land, give us the fatal and the black, before we both his the sack, swish of tail, and chance of hail, wind and cast my spell, up and down they fell, come one come all, and see the first leaf fall, pumpkins sit and and unholy snakes in a pit, ghostly moan , and kingly thrown I want fatal band black back so smote it be before i send a tiny bee and sting you in the but, you stupid hades mutt give us black and fatal right now, you stupid cow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)   HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOWLS FUNNY CHANTS FOR FATAL AND BLACK ( hey i get bord lol)
Page 1 of 1